Your Kitchen, Your Responsibility

kitchen vents

Every commercial kitchen in the UK ‘must’ be governed by a ‘responsible person’.

The ‘responsible person’ is legally obliged to show the relevant ‘duty of care’ and act accordingly.

Insurers, particularly those who are members of the Association of British Insurers, have a firm standpoint on this and have introduced clauses in their policies requiring specific action to be taken to reduce fire risks in grease extract systems.

As the responsible person – You must provide a clean extraction system certificate before you can renew your insurance.

What’s more, having this certificate could reduce your insurance premium – and can increase your chances of a payout should things go wrong.

Contact us today to discuss your cleaning requirements – 020 3011 0234

Browse our Before and After images below. Click to open gallery.